Table of Contents
The QuickView links on a Talent card allow a recruiter to view and manage information about the Talent.
|Career||Contains information such as work history, resume, and education.|
|Tasks||A talent task is an activity assigned to an employee or candidate. Typically, talent tasks are sent from recruiters to candidates during the onboarding process. A talent task can be a request for a signature on a document, or a skills assessment, or the completion of a W-4 document.|
|Q & A||Interview questions, and other on-boarding data.|
A log of all messages associated with the selected Talent card. Messages logged in either the Core Application or Recruiter Module are displayed in the Messages QuickView.
The Career QuickView generates a display of the Talent's professional experience and education.
Career information is generated when talent is added to Avionté Web Platform - either from a resume parse or an update in the core application.
Recruiters work with talent to ensure the talent is prepared for a position. Part of that preparation includes an assessment of skills and the completion of required paperwork. Recruiters use the Tasks QuickView to send electronic documents and assessments to talent.
|E-Signature Documents||Electronic documents, created with Adobe Sign, are created in an Adobe Sign account, then sent through Talent Tasks from a recruiter to the talent in the Talent Module.|
Assess on Cloud, a product offered by Kenexa/IBM, offers assessments in a variety of different fields and skill sets. Assessments range from Basic to Advanced levels and include topics in Accounting, Behavioral, Call Center, Clerical, Financial, Healthcare, Industrial, Legal, Software, and Technical environments.
Assessments are sent from the Tasks QuickView functionality, and, like E-signature documents, are received in the Talent Module.
|Packets||Packets - planned for the April 2018 release - allow a recruiter to send a combined set of tasks to a talent with a few simple clicks.|
Recruiters can assign tasks that will populate data in the Talent's Profile area.
A Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) questionnaire can now be sent as a Talent task.
The WOTC talent task works with any of Avionté's integration partners.
Questionnaire & Acknowledgment
Recruiters can send an acknowledgment task so that Talent can confirm when they've completed a task. A questionnaire can also be sent to a candidate or employee to gather data.
Both the questionnaire and acknowledgment must be associated with a workflow as this is how the task is delivered to the Talent.
Send a Task
Tasks are configured and enabled by an admin in the Admin section of the Recruiter Module. Talent receives tasks such as assessment and E-Signature documents in the Talent Module. A recruiter can use the following process to send the configured tasks to the talent's Home page.
- Navigate to the Recruiter Module > Talent section.
- In a talent's card, click the Tasks QuickView. The status of any of the talent's task are shown in the right-hand pane. Click the to view the most recent status of tasks.
- Click the to open the Request tasks menu. Any tasks enabled by an admin will be available for selection.
- Use the expand/collapse menus to search for assessments and/or documents to be sent. Place a check mark next any item to be sent to a Talent Module.
- Click Send request. Any selected Talent Task will be sent to the talent' Home page in the Talent Module.
Q & A QuickView
The Q & A QuickView area features questions and answers from the Talent's interview. Questions and answers can be edited or deleted from this area.
Add a Question
- Select the icon from the top of the Q & A pane.
- The "Interview question" dialog displays. Enter a question in the "Enter a question" field.
- Enter the Talent's answer in the "Enter the talent's answer here" field.
- Click the Done button. The question and answer will now display in the Q & A pane.
Edit an Interview Question & Answer
- Select the icon next to the question to be edited. The Interview Question pop-up window will display.
- Edit the question by clicking in the text field and changing the text.
- Edit the answer by clicking in the text field and changing the text.
- Select Done to save changes and close the pop-up window.
Delete an Interview Question & Answer
- Select the icon next to the question and answer to be deleted.
- A pop-up window will ask for confirmation of the action. Select Yes. The question will be removed from the talent's profile.
The Messages QuickView provides a list of all messages associated with the selected Talent card. Messages logged in either the Core Application or Recruiter Module are displayed in the Messages QuickView.
Clicking on Messages in the current card will display all messages associated with the current record in the Messages QuickView.
Each message displays the name of the message creator and is stamped with the date it was created. Messages in the QuickView are sorted in reverse chronological order according to the message creation date.
When working with a message in the Message sections of the Core Application, one of three categories (“Messages”, “Appointments”, and “Tasks”) can be assigned to that message via the Make This drop-down menu. When viewing a message in the Recruiter Module, the message's category is displayed in the message header, alongside the activity type, when viewed in the Recruiter Module.
All messages created in the Recruiter Module are logged as the “Message” message category.
Message Links in Recruiter Module
Messages created in the Core Application can be linked to other records in the system, but this functionality is limited in the Recruiter Module. New messages logged in the Recruiter Module are created with the following record links:
Default Record Link(s) in New Message
Order Record, Customer Record
Order Record, Employee Record
It is not possible to link a message to any other records via the Recruiter Module.
View Linked Records
Links to records that the Recruiter Module can access are displayed as hyperlinks in the message links field, sorted by section. Messages that are linked to a record that the Recruiter Module can’t display are shown as normal text.
Links to records accessible by the Recruiter Module are presented in two ways, depending on the number of linked records per category:
View a Linked Record in a Message that Contains Single Linked Record
A message that links to a single record in a section displays the record name as a hyperlink.
Select the desired hyperlink to open the linked record in a new browser tab.
View a Linked Record in a Message that Contains Multiple Linked Records
A message that links to multiple records in a section will display a link labeled as “Show all XX”, where XX is the number of linked records in the category.
- Select the desired “Show all XX” hyperlink to expand the links field and view all linked records in that section.
- Select the link in the expanded field to open the linked record in a new browser tab.
View a Message
- Select the body text of a message in the QuickView.
- The View message window is displayed. This is a read-only view of the message.
- Click Close to close the window.
Add a New Message
- Select Messages from the current card.
- Select the button. The Add message window is displayed.
- From the Message type drop-down menu, select the appropriate message type.
Note: The items that appear in this menu can be customized. See the Add an Action Type help article for more information about how to configure the options available in this menu.
- In the Subject field, enter a short subject line for the message.
- In the Message field, enter the message content.
- When finished, select the Done button to save the message.
Edit an Existing Message
The ability to edit a message depends on the permissions that have been configured for the current user in the Core Application. For more information about the user permissions required to edit messages created by other users, see Config Option - AllowEditMessage.
- Select Messages from the current card.
- Tap the message’s title or hover the mouse cursor over the title bar of the message to be edited. The Edit icon will appear if the message can be edited.
- Select the Edit icon . This will open the Edit message window.
- Edit the message type and message content as desired.
- Select Done to save the edited message.