An Avionté Web Platform admin or an Applicant received the error message "Missing required employee statuses [AA001]."
Avionté Web Platform admins encounter this error when attempting saving an application workflow in the Admin section and cannot save the workflow.
Applicants encounter this error when beginning an application workflow and the applicant cannot apply to the job.
The employee status is missing in the Core application.
The potential missing employee statuses are listed below. Ensure that each of these statuses is available in the Core application:
|Config Choice Category (cannot be changed)||Default Choice Code (can be changed)||System Name (cannot be changed)|
Avionté Web Platform Admin
When an Avionté Web Platform admin saves an application workflow in the Recruiter Module's Admin section, the Avionté Web Platform checks the corresponding Core application database to ensure that the "OnlineApplicant" and "IncompleteApplicant" statuses are present and available to all branches. If these statuses are not found or are not available to one or more branches, the error message displays.
These statuses exist initially in every database but may have been changed or deleted by an Avionté user in the Core application.
Applicants Through the Talent Module
Employee statuses are applied to applicant records in the Core application, including applicants who apply through the Talent Module.
When an applicant starts an application from the Job Board, the Avionté Web Platform checks the corresponding Core application database to ensure that the two required employee statuses are present and available to the selected branch if the applicant applies via an application workflow URL.
If the statuses are not found or are not available to one or more branches, the error message will display.
The applicant will not be able to continue the application until this is resolved.
This error must be resolved in the Core application.
To resolve this error:
- Open the Core application.
- From the Start page, click the Actions drop-down menu.
- Select Admin Tools. The Admin Tool Main window will display.
- Under Category, choose System and under Select, choose Config Choice. The System | Config Choice window will display.
- Click the ChoiceProperty tab.
- Select EmployeeStatus from the Category drop-down menu.
- Under the SystemName column, ensure that "OnlineApplicant" and "IncompleteOnlineApplicant" are available and the maincategory column is set to "EmployeeStatus."