The Add/Remove Super-Users utility grants a super-user the ability to add or remove super user access to other users in their current supplier. The Add or Remove option can be selected from the AQ’s parameters along with the username to be updated. This utility will not allow a user to grant themselves super user access or remove this permissions from their user.
- The user must have access to Admin Tools
- Only super-users have the ability to change super-user access for another user.
|UserName||The Avionté application username of the person that will receive or lose super-user access to the application.|
|Add or Remove||Select one value or the other to add or remove super-user privileges.|
- Navigate to Start Page > Actions menu > Admin Tools > Category = System > Report > Report tab
- Type the name of the targeted AQ in the Title column to search for the report by name.
- Click the row of the report in the grid.
- In the Report Users section, select User or Group.
- Place a check mark in the User or Group check box to enable the report for that user or group.
- Click Save.
- A "Save Complete" confirmation pop-up displays. Click OK. The AQ is now available to the selected user or group.
- The application may have to be restarted for the AQ change to take effect.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Report > Reports
- From the Report Category list, click Self-Serve Utilities.
- Select the AQ from the Report area on the right. The AQ opens in a new window.
- Enter a username in the value cell of the UserName row or click the drop-down menu icon to see all available users.
- Select Add or Remove from the Value drop-down menu in the Add or Remove row.
- Click Run Query. The add or remove action will be applied to the user.