This utility allows an Admin Tools user to insert a missing branch for any employee who belongs to a branch to which the user also has access. Select the employee drop-down menu to display a list of employees without branches. The AQ allows the user to identify the record by name, EmployeeID, and SSN.
The user must have access to Admin Tools.
|EmployeeID||The unique ID assigned to the user.|
- Navigate to Start Page > Actions menu > Admin Tools > Category = System > Report > Report tab
- Type the name of the targeted AQ in the Title column to search for the report by name.
- Click the row of the report in the grid.
- In the Report Users section, select User or Group.
- Place a check mark in the User or Group check box to enable the report for that user or group.
- Click Save.
- A "Save Complete" confirmation pop-up displays. Click OK. The AQ is now available to the selected user or group.
- The application may have to be restarted for the AQ change to take effect.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Report > Reports
- From the Report Category list, click Self-Serve Utilities.
- Select the AQ from the Report area on the right. The AQ opens in a new window.
- Enter an employee ID in the value cell of the EmployeeED row or click the drop-down menu icon to see all available employees.
- Select Add or Remove from the Value drop-down menu in the Add or Remove row.
- Click Run Query. The add or remove action will be applied to the user.