This utility allows an Admin Tools user to insert a missing branch for any employee who belongs to a branch to which the user also has access. Select the employee drop-down menu to display a list of employees without branches. The AQ allows the user to identify the record by name, EmployeeID, and SSN.
Associated Config Option
This config option AllowSuperUserSearch allows the user to view employees with missing nodes as well to find an Employee ID.
The user must have access to Admin Tools.
|EmployeeID||The unique ID assigned to the user.|
- Navigate to Start Page > Actions menu > Admin Tools > Category = System > Report > Report tab
- Type the name of the targeted AQ in the Title column to search for the report by name.
- Click the row of the report in the grid.
- In the Report Users section, select User or Group.
- Place a check mark in the User or Group check box to enable the report for that user or group.
- Click Save.
- A "Save Complete" confirmation pop-up displays. Click OK. The AQ is now available to the selected user or group.
- The application may have to be restarted for the AQ change to take effect.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Report > Reports
- From the Report Category list, click Self-Serve Utilities.
- Select the AQ from the Report area on the right. The AQ opens in a new window.
- Enter an employee ID in the value cell of the EmployeeED row or click the drop-down menu icon to see all available employees.
- Select Add or Remove from the Value drop-down menu in the Add or Remove row.
- Click Run Query. The add or remove action will be applied to the user.