The Remove Paycheck Correction utility enables the removal of any paycheck corrections in branches to which the user has access. The AQ includes logic to properly roll back any deductions that were processed in the correction and updates Advance Bank balances back to their original, pre-correction value.
The user must have access to Admin Tools.
|Check Number||The number of the corrected paycheck.|
- Navigate to Start Page > Actions menu > Admin Tools > Category = System > Report > Report tab
- Type the name of the targeted AQ in the Title column to search for the report by name.
- Click the row of the report in the grid.
- In the Report Users section, select User or Group.
- Place a check mark in the User or Group check box to enable the report for that user or group.
- Click Save.
- A "Save Complete" confirmation pop-up displays. Click OK. The AQ is now available to the selected user or group.
- The application may have to be restarted for the AQ change to take effect.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Report > Reports
- From the Report Category list, click Self-Serve Utilities.
- Select the AQ from the Report area on the right. The AQ opens in a new window.
- Enter the number of the check to be corrected. The check number should be the correcting check (i.e., check number preceded by "V" for Void, "RV" for Reverse, or "RI" for Reissue.)
- Click Run Query. Any corrections made to the paycheck are now removed. The message area in the lower-left of the AQ will confirm changes.