The Skills section catalogs an employee's specific talents and proficiencies.
Add a Skill
- Select a skill from the drop-down of the bottom-most cell of the Skill Code column.
- Indicate the employee's aptitude regarding the skill in the drop-down menu of the adjacent cell of the Strength column.
- Select the date that the skill was verified from the date picker in the Validated Date column.
- Any commentary regarding the skill can be recorded in the corresponding cell of the Note column.
- Indicate the number of units of time the employee has exercising the skill in the Unit column.
- Indicate the type of units are being displayed in the Unit column by selecting an option from the Unit Type column (i.e. year, month, etc.)
- When you have finished your data entry press Tab on your keyboard to add the skill to the grid.
Delete a Skill
- Right-click anywhere in a skill row to reveal a Delete Employee Skill(s) option.
- Left-click on the Delete Employee Skill(s) option.
- A Delete Confirmation will generate. Select Yes to remove the skill.