What is Payroll Tax Assistance?
The Assisted Payroll Services division is composed of Avionté Tax specialists with significant experience handling tax and payroll concerns for the staffing industry. Purchasing a package allows you to tap into this experience, with continuing assistance from our Payroll Tax team with:
- Tax filling and payment.
- Federal and State Reporting.
- Quarterly/Yearly Reconciliation.
- W4/SUI/FUTA Completion and filing.
- And more.
Note: For a complete list of services provided with a given package level, view their description below.
What does it mean to have the Basic Self Service Package?
The Basic Self Service package offers a one time consultation sufficient for companies who wish to handle the payroll process independently, but need assistance with initial quarterly and annual tax report processing within Avionté.
This includes the configuration and use of the available Greenshades integration.
- Consultation and review of the standard Avionté reports detailing liabilities:
Taxes Summary Report
Provides a summary of all taxes generated within a selected date range.
Cash Requirements Displays the amount of expenditures accrued within a specific date range. In other words, the amount that will be owed by a company by the end of a selected date range
- Assisted Payroll Services will consult with you during your first quarter using the Greenshades integration to help create all of your quarterly returns. This consultation will cover:
Form 941 Federal quarterly reconciliation Shows all expenses and expenditures to show that you are meeting your debts (reconciled) State Unemployment returns Displays the employee info for the amount available for returns (employer tax only) Standard Avionté report for tracking State Tax Withholding Displays the wages and the amount withheld for state taxes for individual employees in a given date range. Create feeds Create feeds through Greenshades for easy uploading of tax data to State agencies.
- Avionté Payroll Services will consult with you for you initial annual returns. This includes:
Federal Unemployment Tax Act reconciliation (Form 940) Review of the annually filed Form 940. SSA W2 Form Electronic upload to the agency State W2 As dictated by your needs Local W2 As dictated by your needs 1094-C/1095-C Aggregates information on ACA eligible employees
- Access to the standard Avionté reports for the generation of Empoyee tax related documents including:
W2s Auto generate with information from Avionté, and made available for distribution to employees.
- Avionté will not make payments on your behalf.
- Additional tax related consultation will be billed at an hourly consulting rate.
What do I get with the Quarterly Package?
- All features of the Basic package but done on a quarterly basis including return filling and report generation.
- Will resolve discrepancies found within previous quarter's payrolls and reconcile balances as possible.
- Assisted Payroll Services will prepare and file the following returns on a timely quarterly basis:
Form 941 Verified and completed with your provided information. FUTA Deposits for the Quarter in excess of $500 Assisted Payroll Services will assist you to, or help complete payment(s) for this process. SUI return Assisted Payroll Services will create the SUI return and upload the wage detail to the Agency. State Withholding report Assisted Payroll Services will create this report and file a return as needed.
- Any additional assistance will be billed on a hourly basis.
What is included in the Weekly Package?
The Weekly Package includes all features from the Quarterly and Standard Packages. The ACH import/export process and uploads are the responsibility of the employer. The ACH import/export process is available to provide NACHA files for the employer to use.
- Assisted Payroll services will handle all tax deposits (federal & state).
Collect and make timely payments to the IRS via EFTPS You will need to provide a PIN and log-in information Collect and make timely payments to State agencies You will need to set up a username and password that we share or one for Avionté
- Complete monthly reporting for SUI. Certain states require a monthly report without payment, for example: IL SUI
- Report State Withholding Monthly. This includes:
- File and make payments for any agencies that require monthly reporting.
- Make Benefit Payments
- You will make live check payments.
- Set-up Transaction Types
- Avionté will review and consult on pre-tax and 401k deduction Transaction types.
- The employer will still need to alert Avionté of any new deductions being added
- State Set up
- Assisted Payroll Services will help set-up accounts, and review payroll requirements if the employer chooses to expand into new states.
- Assisted Payroll Services will assist you with the set up of the employer/branch in Avionté and with the State agency.
- Payroll reconciliation. This includes:
- This will include exclusive weekly package reports to you detailing what we have paid on your behalf.
- Avionté will perform data integrity assessments as well as conduct check and bank verification as needed.
- Essential StaffCare Import/Export process if you are using that integration. This includes:
- The Essential Staff Care deduction imports will be handled by the employer.
- Avionté will set-up access and handle any issues or changes with the import or export process.
- Avionté will provide you with the following exclusive reports.
|Quarterly Summary||Summary that displays the total for the quarter such as 941.|
|Tax Detail||Displays Federal liability associated with each processed check date. Includes Schedule B.|
|State Withholding reconciliation report||An improved report exclusive to the weekly package which will display liabilities.|
|SUI Wage Detail report||Displays information for each employee affecting SUI by quarter.|
|W2 Detail report||Displays a spreadsheet of all employee W2 information organized by year.|