A company handbook can be uploaded through the Admin Portal for review by employees through the Employee Portal.
Once a handbook is uploaded, it will be available in the Employee portal under the eDocuments tab.
- Log into the Admin portal and navigate to the eDocuments section.
- Select the Company Handbook option from the left menu.
- Select which branch this handbook will be under.
- Click Upload. This will open the file upload wizard.
- Select the correct file type from the dropdown.
- Click Choose File to select the desired file. Once selected, click Open.
- Click Upload, and the document will appear under the submission area where it can be viewed and deleted.
Note: The default maximum size of a document that can be uploaded is 15 MB. If it is found this value is not large enough, contact Avionté for assistance.