The Extra sub-menu area features auxiliary information not included in other items of the Order section.
Add an Entry
- Select an option from the drop-down menu in the Label column of the Enter New Here header.
- Enter an appropriate value in the adjacent cell of the Value column.
- When data has been entered, the Tab button on the keyboard and the entry will be saved to the grid.
Note: Optional values can be created, edited, and removed through the Config Choice menu.
Delete an Entry
- Right click on the grid entry to remove. The Delete Extra Value(s) option will appear.
- Click the Delete Extra Value(s) option. A pop-up message will prompt a confirmation.
- Click Yes to delete the entry.