The Avionté Mobile Sales app allows access to key sales data and contacts from a phone or tablet.
The Mobile Sales app:
- Displays daily appointments, detailed tasks, and calendar items directly on the start screen.
- Quickly accesses customers, leads, and contact information in the app’s navigable menu items.
- Prioritizes tasks and communications and adjusts lead sales levels.
- Accesses key information immediately.
- Provides contact addresses via an embedded map.
- Enables single-tap phone numbers or email addresses to place a call or email a contact.
Note: The Mobile Sales app does not support Orders and Order Management at this time.
To install the Mobile Sales app on a mobile device:
- Visit the iTunes Store to install the app on an Apple device. Note: Requires iTunes software download.
- Visit the Play Store to install the app on an Android device.
To set up the Mobile Sales app, see Mobile Sales App Setup.
The video below provides a demonstrated walk-through of the Mobile Sales Application.
The Home page displays recent information.
|Announcements||Any announcements that have been set up within the Avionté core application will display here until they expire.|
|Appointments||Appointments scheduled for the day display here. Tap the Appointments header to go to the Calendar section.|
|Tasks||The current day's and overdue tasks will display here. Tap Tasks header to navigate to the Tasks section.|
|Messages||The three most recent messages by date display in this section. Tap the Messages header to navigate to the Messages section.|
The Customers page records, searches, and displays a list of customers.