To add a new favorite:
- Navigate to Favorites > Home.
- Click the New Favorites button on the right-hand corner of the window.
- Fill out the following fields under the Favorite Group Info group:
Field Description Name Name for the new group. Description A description of the new group. Status Select a status for the group from the drop-down menu. Type Select a type for the group from the drop-down menu (i.e., employee, assignment, etc.) Parent Assign this group to another group as a subordinate.
- Select the users the group will be shared with.
- Click My Branch Users to share the group only with users from your branch.
- Click My Supplier Users to share the group among all users at your supplier.
- Select the individual users to share the group with.
- Select the entity to search for in the Type drop-down.
Note: This field will default to the value entered on the Add/Edit Favorite Group tab.
- Select the type of search to conduct from the Search Type drop-down.
- Enter the criteria by which to search in the Search Text field.
- Press Enter on the keyboard to perform the search.
- Select the desired entities from the search grid.
Note: More than one search may be required to add all of the desired entities to the Favorites group.