The Documents item of the DH Order section allows you to record documents that are pertinent to the order.
Note: With the exception of ".exe" and ".dll," most document file types may be uploaded to Avionté Documents pages.
Add a Document
- Choose the type of document to attach by selecting it from the drop-down menu of the bottom-most cell of the Type column.
Note: The options in this drop-down will be set by your site administrator.
- Click the Upload button to search the computer's folders for a document to add to the order.
Once the document has been uploaded, the previously saved name of the document will be displayed in the File Name column.
- Display the document by clicking the Open icon. This will open the document in a new window.
- If email integration has been setup for Avionté, click the Email icon to email the document.
- Enter special messages regarding the document into the appropriate cell of the Note column.
- Select an expiration date for the document by clicking the corresponding cell of the Expiration Date column.
The Entered By cell will auto-populate the name of the user who entered the document into the system.