The Extra item of the Contact section is used to record auxiliary data in various categories regarding the contact.
Add an Extra
- In the Enter New Here section, click on the drop-down menu icon under the Label column to select the type of extra to be added.
- Press Tab to move to the adjacent field.
- Enter the corresponding value for the Label in the adjacent Value field.
- Press Tab to save the entry and add it to the grid above.
Edit an Extra
- Click on a field's drop-down menu to display alternative extras.
- Select another value for the element.
- Tab off the field to save the new value.
Delete an Extra
- Right-click on a field to display the option Delete Extra Value(s).
- Click Delete Extra Value(s).
- A confirmation message will display. Select Yes to remove the entry from the grid.