The Address item of the Contact section is used to record pertinent addresses for the contact.
Add an Address
- Click the New Address button on the upper-left corner of the window. This will clear the preexisting information in the Address group on the bottom of the page.
- Populate the fields according to these definitions:
Field Description Address Type A categorization of the address - Work, Home, etc. Country The contact's country of residence. Street 1 The contact's street address. Street 2 The contact's street address. City The contact's city of residence. State The contact's state of residence. Zip Code The contact's residence zip code. Short Name A familiar name given to the contact's address - "Sunny's downtown office" Is Main Address Indicates whether the contact's address is the primary among multiple.
- Click Save Address in the upper-left to save.
Edit an Address
- Select an address from the grid at the top of the window. This populates the fields with the information pertinent to the selected entry.
- Click on a field and change the text as needed.
- Changes made to an existing address will change the New Address button in the upper-left to Save Address. Click the Save Address button to save edits.