Add a Message
The New Message wizard allows a user to compose and perform actions with a message. These actions include sending it to multiple and varying entities, creating differing types of messages, and setting a message as a task.
The New Message Wizard is accessible from:
- Actions menu in the integrated Outlook window.
- Message horizontal panel.
- Log Message option on the Actions menu.
- Message button in certain grids.
- Message sub tree sections.
Add an Action Type
To add an option to the Action Type drop-down menu, visit the Add an Action Type help article.