Follow these steps to find a particular Worker's Compensation claim:
- Click the WcClaim Main Menu option (found under the Administration node).
- Click the Search sub-menu item, if not already selected.
- Choose a Search Type in the search bar at the top of the screen:
- Employee Name
- Customer Name
- Claim Number
- WcClaim ID
- Enter search criteria that corresponds to the search type selected and press Enter. All matching entries that have a worker's compensation claim will display in the results grid.
View the WC Claim Report
The WC Claim report displays all data specific to a particular Worker's Compensation claim.
- Find the specific claim (see instructions above.)
- From the Actions menu, choose WcClaim Report.
- In the WcClaim Summary window, select the items to be displayed on the report, or leave all selected to view all information.
- Click Preview to generate and display the report.
- When finished with the report, click the X (close) button in the upper-right corner of the report window.