Horizontal panels are displayed below the center panel. They contain information that is relative to the work that is currently being performed in the center panel. A description of the use of horizontal panels follows. Later in this topic is information on how to configure horizontal panels.
Use Horizontal Panels
- Right-click on a panel. All available panels that pertain to the current activity display in the context menu.
- Select another panel from the list. The panel you select replaces the previously-displayed panel.
Configure Horizontal Panels
- In Admin Tools, choose Dynamic Panel. The Dynamic Panel window appears. The Dynamic Panel window allows you to configure both the vertical and horizontal panels that appear throughout Avionté.
- To view just the horizontal panels, enter the word horizontal (or partial word) in the Style filter text box.
- Locate and select the horizontal panel in the list.
- Click the Panel User And Property tab in the lower-left area of the window.
- To change the current visibility of the panel for a user or group, select the user/group in the Panel User group box.
- In the Is Visible column, check or uncheck the checkbox to set the visibility.
- Repeat these steps as needed, then when finished, click Save.