This article serves as a setup and installation guide for Avionté's integration with the Prove It! application.
Prove It!, a product offered by Kenexa/IBM, offers assessments in a variety of different fields and skill sets. Assessments range from Basic to Advanced levels and include topics in Accounting, Behavioral, Call Center, Clerical, Financial, Healthcare, Industrial, Legal, Software, and Technical environments.
Assessment results will only be displayed in the Avionté application and are not made directly available to the applicant.
The following covers the configuration for the initial setup of the Prove It! integration.
- Note: This setup requires that the Avionté API is deployed on your system.
- Contact Kenexa
- Contact Kenexa (Prove It!'s maker) at https://www.proveit.com/Marketing/Contact.asp and acquire an account for use of the Prove It! application.
- Avionté-hosted customers should contact Technical Support for API configuration
- Self-hosted customers should visit the Self-Hosted API Configuration help page.
- Prove It! will provide the following values:
- Kenexa Assessment Account ID
- Kenexa Assessment Web Service URL
- Avionté will provide the following values
- Kenexa Assessment Web API URL
- Note: Self-hosted customers will have a unique value based on their setups. Refer to the Config Option - KenexaAssessmentWebApiUrl help page for more information.
- Kenexa Assessment Kas Ats ID
Enter the settings obtained in the previous step into the Avionté Core Application.
- Admin Tools > System > Config Option > Select Type - Supplier > Employer Setting > KenexaAssessmentAccountId
- Enter the Kenexa Assessment Account ID (provided by Kenexa) in the field adjacent to the config option.
- Admin Tools > System > Config Option > Select Type - System > System Settings > KenexaAssessmentWebServiceUrl
- Enter the Kenexa Assessment Web Service URL (provided by Kenexa) in the field adjacent to the config option.
- Admin Tools > System > Config Option > Select Type - System > System Settings > KenexaAssessmentWebApiUrl
- Enter the Kenexa Assessment Web API URL in the field adjacent to the config option.
- Admin Tools > System > Config Option > Select Type - System > System Settings > KenexaAssessmentKasAtsId
- Enter the Kenexa Assessment Kas Ats ID in the field adjacent to the config option.
- In Avionté, navigate to Admin Tools > System > Form
- In the collapsed Config Form menu, navigate to Front Office > Employee > Assessments > Prove It!
- Set the configuration to "Is Visible" for the desired groups or users.
- Note: Visit the Admin Tools - System - Config Form help page for Form configuration details.
Use Prove It!
The Prove It! integration provides a platform to administer skills and behavioral testing directly from an employee record.
Send a Prove It! Assessment to an Employee
Once Prove It! has been set up, assessments can be sent to available employees.
- Navigate to Front Office > Employee and search for the employee that will receive the assessment.
- Navigate to Front Office > Employee > Sub-Section - Assessments > Prove It!
- Click on New Prove It! Assessments to open a window that contains all of the test options available for the current user.
- Note: Prove It! assessments can be purchased and added through a Kenexa account. Tests will automatically update to their most current version after their initial setup.
- All of the tests will generate in a single link that opens a web-browser displaying a session profile for that employee containing all tests for that employee.
- If you want to separate test into different sessions, this can be done by selecting tests, closing the window, then reopening new test window. Any tests added in a new window will be under a separate link when the email is sent.
- After the employee completes a test, it will no longer be click-able through its session's profile page, and the score and date completed will populate next to the test's name in Avionté.
- Percentile results will only populate for behavioral tests.
- Clicking the View link in the details column opens a detailed view of the test results.
Prove It! Field Definitions
Submitted and requested tests will display with these field definitions:
|Name||Name of the assessment/test.|
|Date Sent||The date the assessment was initially requested.|
|Session Expires||The date the test will no longer be available for this employee to take.|
|Date Completed||The date the employee finished the test.|
|Score||The number of questions on a skill test answered correctly displayed as a fraction of the total. Results will only be displayed in the Avionté application and are not made directly available to the applicant.|
|Score %||The percent score achieved for a skills test.|
|Percentile||The percentile score for a completed behavioral test calculated from the employee's answers balanced against the general population.|
|Details||Opens a browser window displaying a more detailed overview of the employee's test.|
Results for Prove It! assessments can be manually requested by right-clicking on the assessment and selecting Request Results from the drop-down menu.
- Note: This option is available in versions 15.1 and newer.