The Contact Method item of the Agency section allows a user to catalog and edit the available means of getting in touch with a contact.
Add a Contact Method
- Select an option from the drop-down menu of the bottom-most cell of the Type column.
- Enter the appropriate data in the adjacent cell of the Value column.
- Enter a description of the contact method in the adjacent cell of the Description column.
- Indicate whether or not the contact method is active by checking, or leaving unchecked, the corresponding box in the Active column.
- Indicate the primary method of contact by checking the appropriate box in the Is Primary column.
Note: There can only be one contact method marked as primary at a time.
- Indicate the service provider in the appropriate cells of the Service Provider column.
Edit a Contact Method
- Click on a field in an existing row.
- Enter replacement text in the field.
- Press Tab on the keyboard to save changes.
Delete a Contact Method
- Right-click on an existing row. The "Delete Contact Method" option will display.
- Click the "Delete Contact Method" option. A confirmation window will display.
- Click Yes to confirm and delete the contact method.