In Admin Tools, the Background Check Plugins section provides management capabilities for the background check plugins available for your system.
Note: If your desired background check/employee screening provider is not listed, contact your Avionté support team.
The Select Supplier section will only become available when you click Activate or Edit for a background check plugin. From this section, you can activate, deactivate, and Save a subscription for a supplier. You can also Delete a supplier's subscription, removing all associated history for that supplier.
Note: Each background check provider requires different values to be configured for them to work. These can be found in Asurint Plugin Settings - Set Up Credentials and PeopleG2 Plugin Settings - Add Credentials.
In the Plugin Packages tab, you can view and add any background check packages purchased from the selected provider.
Note: The package names and IDs are supplied by the background check provider.
- Install and Activate a plugin.
- Edit and configure plugin settings and credentials:
- Configure Asurint Plugin Settings.
- Configure PeopleG2 Plugin Settings.
- Disable or Delete a staffing supplier's subscription.
- Uninstall a background check plugin.