The Assignment Rate Change window opened from the Assignment > Actions menu offers a simplified summary of an existing assignment including employee, customer, and order information. The employee's hourly rate, rate type, and the end date of the assignment can be adjusted from this window.
The Assignment Rate Change window edits an employee's existing assignment. If multiple changes are needed, consider ending the current assignment and creating a new assignment for the employee rather than making multiple changes to the existing assignment.
Note: Errors made when editing an existing assignment may require corrections that can only be made by Avionté Technical Support. For example, if an End Date requires a change after the date has passed, the change can only be made by Avionté Technical Support at a billable rate.
Edit an Assignment
- In the New Date/Rate panel, select the Start Date for the new rate.
- By default, the Start Date field will display a date that is one day after the End Date of the original assignment - which is displayed in the Other Info section in the lower-left.
- An End Date is not required.
- If an End Date is passed and needs to be corrected, the date can only be changed by Avionté Technical Support at a billable rate.
- In the example image above, the new rate is $12.00.
- The OT rate is automatically calculated to $18.00 based on the Markup rate plan of 1.5 ($12.00 x 1.5 = $18.00)
- In the example image above, the new Bill rate is $18.00.
- Any time applied as Holiday time will pay the employee a rate of $25.00 per hour and bill the customer at a rate of $45.00 per hour.