The About Show Email option in the start page's Actions menu acts as a link to open the integrated email center for that user. All of the functionality that a user would expect from a standard email system are present:
- New Email
- Send and Receive
- Reply all
There are also Avionté specific functions under the email's Actions menu:
- Save Email as Message: Saves the email message as an Avionté internal message using the New Message window.
- Save as Contact/Employee: Saves the email's sender as a contact or employee in Avionté.
- Link Email Address: Link this email to contacts or employees in Avionté.
- View: Displays the emails sender's details if they are entered in Avionté.
Note: This option will be hidden if they do not exist in Avionté yet.
- Parse Email: Opens the resume parser and parses the text from the email.
In cases where no integrated email is present, you will get this error: