The Avionté Support Center is a help site and ticketing system that makes it fast and easy to find the information and help you need to be successful.
Avionté Support Center users are able to submit online ticket requests while simultaneously viewing recommended knowledge base content automatically during submission.
|Agents||Avionté staff members who will be completing tickets requests|
|Organizations||Staffing companies using Avionté software|
|End Users||You! The clients who are using the Support Center to find help articles on the Knowledge Base|
|Power Users/Requesters||Special users within an organization that have the ability to submit tickets via the online Support Center|
|Knowledge Base||Avionté’s help site with articles and information to guide your use of the Avionté application|
Creating a Login
The designated Power Users in your organization will receive an email from Avionté Support asking them to follow a link to create their Support Center login and password. These Power Users must click this link and set their display name and Support Center password. Only the designated Power Users will be able to create credentials and log in.
Power Users have the ability to log in to the Support Center, submit tickets, and track tickets. To access Avionté’s Support Center, navigate to support.avionte.com. This address will bring you to the Support Center homepage.
To log in, click the SIGN IN button on the top right side of the Support Center home screen. You will then be prompted to sign in with your credentials. Your sign in credentials are your email (the one to which you received your initial welcome email) and the password you set via the email link. You can change these log in credentials at any time by logging in and editing your user settings.
Editing User Settings
You can make adjustments to your user profile such as changing your display name, email, and/or phone number. To do this:
- Navigate to the Support Center homepage.
- Log in with your Power User credentials via the SIGN IN button on the top right corner of the home screen.
- Click on your name and select EDIT MY PROFILE.
- From the drop-down, simply type in your changes and click off to save.
You may also change your password via this drop-down by clicking the CHANGE PASSWORD button. Click this and the system will prompt you to provide your current password and a new password. Please note the Password Requirements listed below when choosing a new password.
The Knowledge Base is Avionté’s help site that contains articles and walkthroughs to guide your use of Avionté applications. To use the Knowledge Base, click on the AVIONTÉ HELP button to access the Knowledge Base.
Submit a Ticket
The Support Center ticket submission tool can be used to create multiple kinds of tickets. However, if your issue is business critical and requires same-day attention, please contact Avionté Support via phone at 651-328-6060. For support calls, please have your Support Code on hand to provide to our Support team. This code can be found at the bottom of your screen in the Avionté application as shown below.
Only Power Users may submit tickets through the Support Center. These Power Users will be contacted by Avionté to set up a Support Center username and password. These users will be required to sign in before they are allowed to submit a ticket request.
Submitting a Ticket
- Sign in to the Support Center on the home screen by clicking the SIGN IN button on the top right side of the screen. Remember: Only Power Users are allowed to sign in and submit ticket requests.
- Click the SUBMIT A REQUEST button and you will now be brought to the Ticket Submission page.
- You will see a drop-down menu prompting you for the nature of your request.
This drop-down contains three different options:
- “I am experiencing an unexpected behavior or error message” – Choose this if you need non-urgent technical support in the Avionté application.
- “I’d like to request something new or a modification in Avionté” – Choose this if you would like to request some sort of customization or new feature in Avionté.
- “I need help or training” – Choose this option if you would like an Avionté agent to walk you through a function or process.
- Your choice from the drop-down will prompt you to answer further questions below. These fields populate automatically based on your answers to sub-questions to give Avionté all the information we need to assist you.
- Fill out the sub-questions as thoroughly and completely as possible. You are also encouraged to attach screenshots to your submission to help our team better understand your needs. To attach a file, click the ADD FILE button under the Attachments section at the bottom of the screen. Locate your file and click OPEN.
- Once you have completed the questions and attached any relevant documents, click the SUBMIT button to submit your ticket.
Once you have submitted your ticket, you are brought to the Activities page.
The Activities page allows Power Users to view all of their submitted tickets, posted comments on articles, and posts they are following. This page will load after you have submitted a new request or when you click the My Tickets button from the home screen.
You can also view this page after logging in by clicking on your name in the top right corner of the Knowledge Base, then clicking My Activities.
As a Power User, you can track your tickets in the Support Center on the Activities page under REQUESTS and the MY REQUESTS tab. You can also view requests your CCed on by clicking REQUESTS I’M CC’D ON.
- Use the Search Requests bar to search tickets by Ticket ID, Subject, and other ticket descriptors.
- Use the drop-down to the right of the Search bar to filter tickets by Status. The three statuses you can view are Open, Solved, and Awaiting Your Reply. Tickets marked Awaiting Your Reply require a response from a Power User. To respond or make comments on a submitted ticket, you first need to view it.
- View a ticket by clicking on the ticket’s Subject.
- From here, you can view all comments on the ticket, reply or add comments, and see all of the ticket information submitted.
- To comment or reply on a ticket, simply type your response in the Add Your Reply field, then click ADD REPLY.
- You also have the option to check the “Please consider this request solved” box if your request has been resolved. Click ADD REPLY to save.
- View a ticket by clicking on the ticket’s Subject.
You may submit a new request from this screen by scrolling to the bottom and clicking the SUBMIT A REQUEST button.