A typical staffing company sales process.
Meet or create prospect
- Create customer record: name, address, main number, and web address with status of Prospect
- Create and link contact record with status of Active
Gather customer/contact information
Gauge customer interest level
- If there is no customer interest at this time, update sales level to Cold, and log message for a follow-up on the Sales Info Tab
- If no interest ever, update sales level to Dead
- If there is interest, update sales level to Hot/Warm and continue to next step
- Run Sales Activity reports
- Sales Funnel
- Staffing Action
If yes, log message and attach as task for credit verification to department responsible for customer on-boarding, then move ahead to next step.
Update customer/contact record
- Change status to Credit Check About Customer Detail.
- Update skills, requirements, extras.
- Attach contract to Documents section of record.
- Input billing and worksite addresses About Customer Address How to add/edit contact addresses.
- Create departments as needed, copying applicable information from parent How to add/edit contact addresses.
Credit check OK?
- Click the Credit Check counter to verify.
- If no, log message and change status to Inactive.
- If yes, move ahead to next step to activate the customer record.
Activate customer record
- Log message regarding credit check approval
- Change status to Active About Customer Detail
- Insert credit limit if applicable About Customer Credit
- Update invoice preferences in Billing Setup for each department How to set up billing and invoice options
- Upload credit documents About Customer Documents
- Update Service Info if different than default