A Master Order is a status used to indicate an order is used for copying purposes only.
A Master Order is a status for a temporary order used strictly for copying purposes, and will not actually be filled nor counted toward job order metrics. Creating a master order is useful, as it saves time and is generally used during high volume order processing.
Note: Once created, an order with this status can be used as template through the Copy Order function.
Config Choice - Detail tab
- Category: Order_TempStatus
- Choice Code: Master Order
How to Add the Master Order status:
- Navigate to the Config Choice Detail tab through the Admin Tools.
- Select Add New to clear out the fields in the bottom section.
- Enter in the desired category.
- Enter the name (Choice Code) and a description that will display for this Config Choice selection elsewhere in the system.
- Select to which branches you wish to apply the config choice.
- Click Save.
How to Configure the Master Order Status
- Navigate to the ChoiceProperty Tab.
- Select Order_TempStatus from the category drop-down menu, and the applicable branch from the branch drop-down menu.
Note: If you wish to apply the Master Order to all branches, mark the checkbox to the right of the branch drop-down menu. This will prompt a pop-up after every change ensuring you wish to update to all branches.
- Find and select Master Order.
- Configure the Master Order status using the values below:
- AllowAssignment: False
- FilledStatus: False
- ImpliesActive: False
- IsDefault: False
- IsWebVisible: False
- OpenStatus: False
- PartiallyFilledStatus: False
- Customize the rest of the Config Choice properties as desired.