How do I remove tabs from a portal?
- From the Admin Portal, click Menu.
- Select a portal from the Portal drop-down menu.
- From the Menu drop-down, select the specific menu that will be edited in the selected portal.
- Click View next to the tab to be removed from the portal menu.
- A Portal Menu window will display. There are two ways to make a menu tab visible or not visible.
- Click the "Is Visible" box to remove the check mark and hide the tab from the portals menu for every branch.
- Click a box next to a branch to remove the check mark and hide the tab from the portal menu for that specific branch.
- Click Update to save changes.