- Open the Avionté core application.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Back Office > Time Entry
- Select an an "Accounting Period" from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Actions drop-down menu.
- Select Import Web from the drop-down menu. The "Import Web" screen displays.
- Select transactions by placing a checkmark in the box next to the employee's name.
- Click Finish.
- From the Time Entry home page, either click Show Sheetview from the shortcuts menu, or navigate to Back Office > Time Entry > Sheet View sub-menu item.
- Select a Batch ID number from the drop-down menu or type the batch number into the search field.
- To make changes to the pay unit, bill unit, pay rate or bill rate, double click on the applicable field and make any updates.
- Click Verify to run an error/warning check on the batch.
- When the batch has been verified, the Transaction Batch Verification window displays and outlines any errors or warnings that occurred. Correct the specified fields and re-verify the batch by clicking Verify. If no errors or warnings occurred, click OK.
- Click Close Batch to submit the batch to payroll.
Note: The batch cannot be edited after it has been closed.
Import Web Time Portal
Updated on Follow 0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request