This utility sets a new password for a portal user.
The utility user must have access to Admin Tools.
|User Name||The user name requiring the password reset.|
|Password||The user's new password.|
- Navigate to Start Page > Actions menu > Admin Tools > Category = System > Report > Report tab
- Type the name of the targeted AQ in the Title column to search for the report by name.
- Click the row of the report in the grid.
- In the Report Users section, select User or Group.
- Place a check mark in the User or Group check box to enable the report for that user or group.
- Click Save.
- A "Save Complete" confirmation pop-up displays. Click OK. The AQ is now available to the selected user or group.
- The application may have to be restarted for the AQ change to take effect.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Report > Reports
- From the Report Category list, click Self-Serve Utilities.
- Select the AQ from the Report area on the right. The AQ opens in a new window.
- Enter the name of the user that will receive a new password.
- Enter the new password.
- Click Run Query. The user's portal password is now changed.
Results of using the Utility
A confirmation displays in the grid area. The user will have to wait approximately 15 minutes before logging in with the new password.