Often times when using Chrome, it can cause some strange issues with web applications because it aggressively cashes information.
You may want to clear your cache if you’re experiencing something out of the ordinary. Below are the instruction from Google (below):
You have control over your browsing data. This data includes things like your browsing and download history and saved form data. Use the “Clear browsing data” dialog to delete all your data or just a portion of your data, collected during a specific period of time.
Delete all your data:
- Click the Chrome menu Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Delete specific items from your browsing data
Instead of deleting entire categories of your browsing data, you can pick specific items to delete. Click these links to see more instructions.