Through the Avionté ShareThis feature, you can share jobs to any of the 200 social media platforms we partner with including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google+
Sharing jobs is only available once the job has actually been posted to your website. The idea is that once you post the position to your website, you can use the sharing feature to share a direct link to the posted position on your website.
You can also set up automatic sharing as well!
Using Auto-Share you can set jobs to automatically re-share to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn at the frequency of your choosing! You can even set how often you would like your jobs refreshed on each site individually. If you currently use Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn to promote your open positions, then our Auto-Share feature is a great way to post and promote from a single platform.
Enabling this functionality is fairly simple: start by going to the Utilities tab and selecting Partner Integrations. From here, choose the social media site(s) you would like to post your jobs through.
- Choose the Social section and choose the network you would like to have the ability to Auto-Share Jobs to:
- In order to enable this functionality, you must enter your log-in credentials for the specific app (Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter).
- Select Details for the app you would like to connect.
- Click the blue Connect with button.
- You will then be prompted to enter your login credentials for the Social Media app. If successfully entered, a green check mark saying Enabled will appear, as well as a Connection Expires date.
Set the Sharing Frequency
- Go to Job Board–>Job Details–>Job Posting Status and Options
- Once you have successfully posted a job you will see the Auto-share option in the Job Posting and Options section. Learn more on how to post a job, click here.
- Choose the frequency with which you would like the job to post.
- Select the day and time you would like the auto-share to occur.
- Make any preferable edits to the messaging that will be posted to the specific job board.
- Click 'Post Now' and select Submit Auto-Share