Setting up Departments and Divisions within Avionté allows you to narrow down and report in even more detail. Easily set up your Departments and Divisions in the Table Editor and then assign Contacts and Jobs.
Setting Up Departments/Divisions
- Utilities --> Table Editor
- In the drop down, head to Divisions or Departments
- Enter the new Department/Division in the text box and click 'Add Division'
- Departments and Division can be deleted by clicking the check box and then 'Delete Checked'
Applying Departments and Divisions to a Contact Profile
- Each Hiring Manager will need to have their Department and Division set up in their profile. These can be tied to a Hiring Manager when adding a new Contact Profile into Avionté.
- If the Department/Division needs to be updated, head to the Organization Information Widget in the Contact Profile.
- Click 'Edit' and apply the correct Department/Division.
- Hit 'Save'
Applying Departments and Divisions to Jobs
- If the Department/Division has been added to the Contact Profile, the Departments/Divisions will update in the job after the Hiring Manager has been selected.
- Otherwise they can be added/edited on the Contact Information step when creating a Job.
- Departments/Divisions can also be updated on the Job Level by heading to the Job Details Page and editing them in the Manager Profile Section.