Avionté has a Video Interview feature that allows you to conduct live webcam meetings with your applicants, without having to download VoIP services like Skype. Avionté Video Interview can accommodate up to four attendees per session – one applicant and up to 3 interviewers.
To Enable: select the Video Interview link located in the heading area of an applicant’s profile and fill out the Video Interview invitation details of those who will be attending. You may also include notes to be sent along with the Video Interview invitation and choose to have them viewable during the meeting by the interviewers, the applicant, or both.
The image below shows how to configure a Video Interview
* The video interview kit has the ability for users to include unique feedback forms when the interview kit goes out to managers. All video interviews that are setup will be recorded under the job activities section of an applicants profile.
Below is an example of the Video Interview invitation email
Below is aview of a Video Interview in progress
- The Meeting Notes tab is where you can find any notes that the meeting organizer might have included and chose to share
- The Documents tab is where you’ll find any documents that the organizer attached to the invitation. You can quickly view them online by clicking on the eye icon or download them to your computer by clicking the document link
- Interviewers can use the Messages tab to send and receive real-time messages as the interview takes place – messages that the interviewee will not be privy to
- Tips on using the video interview feature can be found in the User Guide tab
Do you think it would be great if you could record Video Interviews with applicants? Well you can! Avionté provides you the option to record Video Interviews so that you may view them later, and give you the option to store all your Video Interviews against the candidates profile automatically. Note: There is an additional cost to enable this feature.
Who can record a Video Interview?
- By default, the organizer of the meeting has the ability to record the video interview, but this can always be changed to a different Avionté user on the Video Interview.
When can you record a Video Interview?
- You can record at any time during the meeting. You can even start recording the meeting again, even if the recording has been stopped.
Where does the recording go once the meeting has ended?
- Once the meeting has concluded, the Video Interview recording can be found in the Applicant’s profile, under the Video Interview Archive tab.
If you have any additional questions about this feature, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.