Avionté now provides you with the ability to send email notifications to other users from almost anywhere in the system. To send the notification, just type “@” and then start typing the name of the user to whom you would like to send the notification. Once you submit the activity, the system will automatically send an email to that user which will include links (more details below) and the information that was included in your notes.
Along with @Mentioning a specific user, you can @Mention User Groups. This list is customized from the Utilities Page and will allow you to quickly get important information sent out to all Recruiters, Sales Representatives, Admins, etc. If you need an email sent out to everyone in the company, just @Mention all users.
You are also able to @Mention multiple users if they are not in the same User Group or if there are users in a group who do not need to be notified. The possibilities are endless!
- While logging activities, creating tasks, or sending emails, you will now be able to share that information with users via @Mentions.
- @Mention the user(s) who you would like to receive an email with a link to the profile and the notes that are associated with the activity.
- Mass Actions: If you are doing any of these activities in mass, @Mentions can still be used. This will only send one email to the recipient but will include links to ALL the Applicant/Contact Profiles so that they can easily navigate to those pages.
- Using the Job Notes, you can now quickly notify other users of changes that have been made to a job instead of requiring them to go into the job to see those changes.
- This will send the recipients of the @Mention a link to the Job Details as well.
- When pipelining/nominating an Applicant to a role, you can include @Mentions.
- This will send an email with a link to the Applicant Profile and Job Page.
- You will notice that with this update, you are now able to attach templates while nominating or changing the nomination stage.
With this tool, Avionté is streamlining your internal communication and taking away the need to create an additional email or walk across the office to provide updates to other users in the system!