Easily store cover letters, writing samples, or onboarding documents on the candidate's profile under the Document Tab.
Uploading a Document
- Click on the Documents Tab locating in the middle section of the applicant profile.
- Select the green 'Upload Document' button.
Marking Applicant Documents as Private
Applicant Documents can be marked as private or shared with specific user groups. To mark a document private, follow the directions below:
- On the Applicant Profile, click on the Documents tab.
- Next to each document to mark as private, toggle the button that says 'public' and move it to private
- Once it is marked as private, a blue sharing icon will appear on the right side (marked with a red arrow below)
- Click on the sharing button and select the User Group or the individual applicant to share with.
Note: that when uploading a document, there is a check box next to the Upload Document button to mark the new document as private.