When you have identified a potential candidate you can match them to specific jobs within Avionté.
Use the pipeline to:
- Attach candidates to specific jobs until they're ready to be submitted to a hiring manager
- Use various pipeline stages to track the status of your candidates within the pipeline
- Submit a candidate to a teammate for further review before submitting them to a hiring manager
- Send individual or mass emails to your pipeline such as: job marketing or decline emails
How to Pipeline a Candidate
- A candidate can be pipeline from their profile, the Talent Search, or on the Talent Manager Page.
- In order to Pipeline a candidate from the Applicant Profile, select 'Pipeline' on the action widget and then select the job you wish to pipeline them to.
- To pipeline from the Talent Search page, you must select the candidate/s you would like to pipeline by selecting the check mark next to their name, and then select Mass Pipeline under the Mass Actions drop down on the bottom right of the page.
- If pipelining a candidate on the Talent Page, simply select the bullseye symble next to the candidate which will allow you to move them to the pipeline bucket of the job.
- Note that if you choose to include an email recipient when pipelining, the text box will become the body of the email.
Moving a Candidate through the Pipeline
- Advancing a candidate through the pipeline stages is easy! Simply head to the talent page of your job, select the candidate you wish to advance, click on the stage drop down --> Active and then choose the desired stage.
Declining a Candidate in the Pipeline
- Candidates can be declined individually or in mass. To decline individually, simply click on the Red Silhouette symbol next to the candidates name. Once clicked, you can select the reason, whether you want to send a decline email, or decline them from all jobs (this action removes the candidate from any job they are currently in the process for). **Note that if you choose to use the decline option, we suggest setting up a noreply email address and saving a standard template to use.
- If declining in mass, us the check box next to each applicants name, and then select the decline reason that appears below all applicants. You will be then prompted to decided whether to send an email or not.
In the Pipelining process, you can insert Name Merge fields into your notes/email. This allows you to send personal e-mails/notes.
Note: The name merges below(see screenshot below) are only available when Pipelining and Nominating applicants.