Want to easily locate the quality web applicants from the group? Include a web test in your application process to easily identify quality candidates.
Creating a Web Test
- Head to Utilities -> Template Editor
- Select Web Applicant Tests and then click 'Create a New Web Applicant Test'
- Enter the name of the test.
- You will then be prompted to start building out your test. Enter the order number you would like the question to appear and whether you would like the answers to be multiple choice or text. Once your question is complete, click 'Add this Question' and continue building out your test.
- **Note that Web Tests allow you to add point values to questions. This creates a score based on correct and incorrect answers.
Posting a Job with a Web Test
Web Tests can be added to individual job posts when posting the position to your careers page. To find out more on how to post your job, click here.
Viewing Completed Web Tests
Head to the Web Applicant Bucket of your Talent Page where you can view all Web Applicants. If a test has been administered, the score will be displayed in the Score column. Click on the score to view the answers. By weighting your questions, you can easily eliminate unqualified candidates.