Use the Offer Extended Stage to keep track of all offers to candidates. Tracking this stage allows your team to easily report and see who is receiving offers and how many offers your team is extended before a candidate is started.
If your team uses an approval process when offers are extended, these can be set up within Avionté with ease so that all approvers will receive and email in order of succession.
Setting Up Your Offer Extended Stages
- Utilities -> Table Editor
- In the drop down list, select 'Stages'
- Add the stage and select the stage type as 'Offer'
- Click 'Add Stage'
Extending an Offer
- When the offer is ready to be extended, head to the Nomination Bucket on the Talent Manager page of the job.
- Move the stage of the candidate to one of your offer stages.
- Confirm the offer details.
- If using the offer approval process, create the list of all approvers.
- An email will be sent in order from first to last. Once the first approver confirms the offer, it will be sent the next and so on.
- Approvers can Approve, Approve with notes or if someone rejects the offer, and email will be sent with the notes on why.