Note: Using this function requires you to have a Support account, that is authorized to create tickets in the Avionté support system. If your account does not have permission to create tickets, and you would like this permission, please contact your Account Manager or your company representative.
You also need to know the email for your support account, to use the forgot password link. This email may not be the same as your Avionté application username (which may be an email).
If you have forgotten your password for the Avionté Support Center (where you can create support tickets), you can use the Forgot my password link.
If you are not already signed in on the Support Center homepage, when you click "Submit a ticket", the system will prompt you for an email and password.
1. Underneath the the Sign In button is the Forgot my password link. Click that.
The screen will change, saying "Please set me up with a new password".
2. Enter your support account email in the field shown, and click Submit.
The screen will change again, saying "Check your email".
3. Go to your email, and find the one from Avionté Support Center. It will say the following (the link will be different):
This email was sent to you because someone requested a password reset on your account.
Visit the following URL to set a new password:
4. Click the link in the email, and a browser window will open where you will be able to enter a new password.
5. Enter a new password, and click the Change password button. As the screen says, the new password must be at least 5 characters, and must be different from your email address. After clicking Change password, the system will log you in to the Support Center.