Avionté Has Tools to Support the Changing Work Environment Amid COVID-19
Avionté Onboarding Tools
Communicating with teams, talent, and clients is more important than ever. Leveraging the many virtual and paperless recruiting and onboarding features that AviontéBOLD’s end-to-end software has to offer makes critical communication easy and effective in today’s remote work environment.
Utilizing onboarding tools in AviontéBOLD provides a seamless avenue of communication between your recruiters and talent that can easily be accessed from anywhere, and will ensure your hiring process remains efficient.
- Recruiters can easily communicate with talent by sending Talent Task requests through the Connect Module for talent to complete on the Attract Module
- Device-agnostic e-signature documents powered by Adobe Sign means talent can access and sign on their terms - anytime, anywhere, via any device
- With Avionté’s extensive partner network, onboarding partnerships allows the full circle of onboarding to suit your unique recruiting and staffing process
Adobe Sign Templates
If you are using Adobe Sign as a part of onboarding, Adobe Sign templates can be created to support remote hiring practices:
- DHS has announced flexibility in requirements related to physically viewing I-9's. Utilizing the Adobe Sign I-9 allows you to capture this form remotely. Documents can be collected via email and easily attached to Talent records using the Outlook add-in.
- In-office training or safety videos have often been a part of your in-office onboarding process. Utilize Adobe Sign to provide a remote onboarding experience by adding the URLs to these videos on your Adobe Sign template, with the pertinent questions below and a sign off when complete.
Sending Questionnaires to Talent
AviontéBOLD’s onboarding features also provide the ability to create groups of questions that can be sent out to pools of Talent at the same time. This can be used not only to supplement your remote interview process, but also to inquire about health and safety questions related to COVID-19.