We have changed the current FTP configuration to remove insecure FTP and force secure FTP. This article is designed to answer any questions you might have.
Accessing you Avionté FTPS Site:
In order to more securely transfer and support your document file transfer, Avionté uses an FTPS. You may connect using File Explore or any software package that supports FTPS. If you do not currently have an FTP, we suggest FileZilla.
You will need to connect to your specific customer folder by using the following settings.
Username: Your username
Password: Your password
To use Windows File Explorer, use the “ftps://” prefix. You will be prompted for your user name and password.
Step by Step instructions from within FileZilla.
- Download the free FTPS solution.
- Open Filezilla. You will see the top banner has boxes to enter a Host, Username, Password, and Port. We will use this to access the Avionte FTPS.
3. Type in the codes provided above by your Avionté team member.
4. Then select Quickconnect button. This will connect you to our FTP.
5. Click “Yes” or “Ok” to the security prompt.
The files that appear on the left will be your computer. Much like the file explorer on your computer, you can navigate around this left panel to wherever you have your data housed. Once you see your data file(s) on the left, you can simply drag and drop the data to the right panel which will be connected to the Avionté FTPS site. When the files have successfully made it to your Avionté FTP, you will see a ‘successful transfer’ message appear on the bottom most panel.