Receive up to $5,000 per employee
REFUNDABLE FEDERAL TAX CREDITS AVAILABLE TO
BUSINESSES IMPACTED BY CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
What is the Employee Retention Credit?
- Provides economic relief to employers impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the form of tax credits claimed against the employer portion of Social Security taxes.
- Eligible employers receive a 50% credit (up to $5,000) for qualified wages up to $10,000 per employee.
- Any excess credit is refunded to the employer quarterly.
What businesses are eligible?
- Businesses that fully or partially suspended operations due to orders from a governmental authority (may include work from home)
- Businesses that experienced at least a 50% reduction in year over year gross receipts during the quarter.
*Tax exempt/not for profit organizations qualify for this credit as well.
What are qualified wages?
- Less than FTE 100 employees: Businesses can include all qualifying wages up to $10,000.
- More than FTE 100 employees: Businesses can include up to $10,000 in wages paid for an employee not providing services.
- Employers can include wages paid between March 13, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
*FTE = full time equivalent employees; Part-time employee wages are calculated based on ACA rules.
- Were your business operations fully or partially suspended?
- Did your business lose revenue?
- Did your business experience limited commerce, travel or group meetings?
Then you may be eligible to receive up to $5,000 for each employee!
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) provides relief to businesses who continued to pay employees during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
Why choose Synergi Partners?
With 30 years’ experience, our experts have assisted businesses in recovering hundreds of millions of dollars from disaster relief and business incentive programs.
How's my business evaluated?
Synergi Partners evaluates the special circumstances surrounding your business and develops an Operational Impact Analysis to maximize your potential credit.
“Success-based” no risk pricing!
There is no financial risk or upfront costs. A contingency fee is due to Synergi after we provide you with an audit-ready package that allows you to claim the Employee Retention Credit.