As we approach the end of Q2 reference our quick list below of tasks that can completed prior to submitting your filings.
Q2 filings of the 941 should be available for submission via Greenshades the first or second week in July. The IRS made changes to the 941 for Q2 and Greenshades is working on those updates and is pending testing with the IRS.
- Check your tax tab to ensure your EIN numbers are listed and your SUI rates are listed and accurate.
Tax Tab – Avionte Classic
- Need a 941 refresher? Reference our guide for 941/940 filings found in the link below. Please note that 940 is an annual filing and will not be filed quarterly.
Greenshades Guide - Year-End: 941 & 940
- GSXMLFeed_Contact_ContactEmail = Email of person doing the filing
- GSXMLFeed_Contact_ContactName = Name of person doing the filing
- GSXMLFeed_Contact_ContactPhone = Main phone number
Greenshades Supplier Properties
Effective July 1, 2022, every employer is required to provide its employees with written notice describing (1) their entitlement to job-protected leave provided under the CT FMLA and the terms under which such leave may be used; (2) the opportunity to file a claim for compensation under the CTPL Act; (3) the retaliation protections provided by the Acts; and (4) the right to file a complaint with the Labor Commissioner.
THE CONNECTICUT FAMILY & MEDICAL LEAVE ACT and CT PAID LEAVE APPEALS
MINIMUM WAGE UPDATED
The minimum wage article has been updated for Cook County, IL, Chicago IL, DC, Los Angeles, CA, Foster, CA, and West Hollywood, CA.
State Minimum Wage Compliance