This is a list of the most commonly used Reports and Advanced Queries (AQs) in both Front and Back Office.
Front Office Standard Reports
The Active Contractor report provides users with an overview of all active contractor placements. To see a report of all placements, including permanent positions.
- List of hires/starts within a given date range including data points such as position, company, hired candidate email, bill/pay rates and other basic position and contact information.
- This report allows you to select only the KPIs/metrics that matter. Drill down into each activity and view the time stamp, as well as any applicable notes.
- This report is commonly used to track Sales Representatives. It Shows overall numbers associated with Sales Representatives.
- View detailed commission, amounts and percentages per individual jobs based on an entered time-frame. This also displays total bill, pay, burdens and costs of service.
- View contractor positions that will end given a defined time-range. This allows to plan for an extension or to find a new job for the contractor.
- View your detailed time captured via time sheet batch hours and group time for a specific date range.
- Quick snapshot view of current open positions along with all candidates in play and their corresponding current stage in both pipeline and nomination stages.
- View status of timesheets (Open, Submitted, Approved, etc) long with various job and contact information. Often used to audit weekly submissions and approvals.
Back Office Standard Reports
- This report gives the details of total hours for employees within a specified time period. It is useful for double-checking entered hours, determining benefit qualifications, and calculating any bonuses or holiday pay.
- This report shows paycheck information for all employees. It gives a great snapshot of payroll and can be useful when trying out payroll and billing.
- Displays invoices that have been billed.
- See how much gross profit your company is making and see the information that makes up the gross profit.
- Shows worker comp costs by branch. This report allows you to determine the total cost of WC claims for an entire branch along with additional wage information.
Back Office Standard Advanced Queries (AQs)
- This report provides a summary of an agency or agencies by pulling basic information and pay history for the previous three years.
- Shows a comprehensive list of information associated with an Assignment.
- Shows a comprehensive list of information associated with a Contact.
- This report provides a summary of a customer or customers by pulling basic information, lead and sales history, and employee hours for the previous three years.
- This report provides a summary of an employee or employees by pulling basic information as well as work and pay history for the previous three years.
- Shows a comprehensive list of information associated with a Customer.
- This report is a good resource to crosscheck with payroll before submission.
- Details total hours for employees within a specified time period.
- This report shows a breakdown, by Employee with: Total, Pay and Bill Hours, Amount and Commission % and Gross Profit.
- This report gives detailed deduction/contribution information and can be useful when checking employee payroll deductions.
- Gives detailed information of all processed transactions. (This report shows an extremely comprehensive view of all processed transactions during a specific time period.)