These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by [The author] of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. [The author] bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
In the event Avionté applications become unresponsive, you can follow these steps to re-enable connectivity.
Note: Close all open browser tabs. Note that this will also close the browser.
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the '3 dots' icon
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- The Clear browsing data screen appears.
- Click the Basic tab if it is not already selected.
- At the top, choose a Time range. Choose a time range that correlates to when you started experiencing problems connecting. (If you have tried this process before and it did not work, you can delete everything; to do this, select All time.)
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes if they are not already checked.
- Click Clear data.
- Exit and re-open Chrome, and attempt to open Avionté applications again.
- Click on the settings menu in the upper-right corner. It is shaped like a gear.
- Click Internet options.
- Under the General tab on the upper-left-hand side, look at Browsing history.
- Click Delete...
The Delete Browsing History screen appears.
- Check the boxes for Temporary Internet files and website files, Cookies and website data, History, and Download History boxes.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK.
- Exit Internet Explorer and reopen it for changes to take effect. Attempt to start Avionté applications again.
If an IT person is available, you may want to have them perform this step. It is highly recommended you contact an IT person to perform the full "Reset Internet Connection" instructions.
- Open the COMMAND prompt. Go to your computer's search bar (which can also be accessed through the Windows menu) and type in "command." The Command Prompt option appears.
- Click it. A command prompt window opens.
- Enter the following command: ipconfig /flushdns
- Press Enter; a success message will read as: “Windows IP Configuration / Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache”
- Try logging back in & connecting to Avionté via the normal method.