- Open the EMCO Ping Monitor main screen and click Generate Report at the top of the window.
- Select Detailed Report > Next
- On the Report Properties page in the Period dropdown, select ‘Last 7 Days’ > Next
- The Report Members page is where we will add all the websites that were monitored. Click Add > Select all sites > OK > Next
- Click Next on the Filter page, we don’t need to do anything here
- On the Report Outputs page, check the box ‘Save Report to Storage’ then Finish.
- You can typically find the report under C:\Users\Public\Documents\EMCO\Ping Monitor. Upload the report to the ticket and Avionte Support will analyze the results.
- If the report successfully generated results, the EMCO Ping Monitor can be closed and uninstalled from the computer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.